Doggy Daycare General Information and Policies
The purpose of Canyon Crest Doggy Daycare is to provide a safe, fun and stimulating social environment for dogs during weekday business hours. To ensure the safety and health of your pet and our other guests, we require all guests to comply with the following rules and regulations:
AGE: All dogs must be at least 6 months of age or older.
- SHOTS: All dogs must have up-to-date vaccinations. Owners must submit written proof of DHLPP and Bordetella vaccinations. Rabies is required for puppies over 5 months of age.
- HEALTH: All dogs must be in good health. Owners will certify their dog(s) are in good health and have not been ill with a communicable condition in the last 10 days. Upon admission, all dogs must be free from any condition which could potentially jeopardize other guests. Dogs that have been ill with a communicable condition in the last 10 days will require veterinarian certification of health to be admitted or re-admitted.
- BEHAVIOR: All dogs must be non-aggressive and not food or toy protective owners will certify their dogs have not harmed or shown any aggressive or threatening behavior towards any person of any other dog(s). Please remember: your pet will be spending time with other pets and the safety and health of all animals is our main concern.
I understand that in admitting my dog, the Canyon Crest Doggy Daycare has relied upon my representation that my dog is in good health and that my dog has not been ill within the past 30 days. Additionally, I attest that my dog has not injured or shown aggression or threatening behavior to any person or dog.
- APPLICATION: All dogs must have a complete, up-to-date and approved application on file.
- 4 day minimum pass Doggy DayLand Pass: $100.00 (25.00 a day) no refunds
- Larger pass packages available (8 pack $180.00 (22.50 a day) 12 pack $255 (21.25 a day) 20 pack $400 (20.00 a day)
- Doggy Daycare rate while boarding at Canyon Crest: $ 15.00 extra per day
- Baths upon request - fees based on size and condition of each dog
- DAY AND HOURS: New fall and winter hours- Call for details on non-boarding daycare dogs and boarding daycare dogs daycare availability. Arrangements must be made with management if you are going to be late for pick-up.
- RESERVATIONS: Required. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will be charged full fees. Any notice of diarrhea, vomiting or coughing etc. warrants cancellation.
Download Doggy Daycare Forms
For more information, please call us at (253) 926-9200 or email us at our contact page.